Our Buy-to-Let and Investor seminar at Lancashire County Cricket proved to be a great success. We had talks from our landlord services specialists, Andrew Harrison and Steven Curley, Expert advice from C&C Insurance Brokers Ltd, Chartered Accountants and Independent Mortgage Advisors.
Attendees were engaged throughout and are now aware of how to be fully compliant as a landlord. We covered a range of topics including:
- Buy-to-Let tax changes that come into effect on 6th April
- The new energy efficiency rules (MEES) that come into effect on 1st April
- Draft Electrical Regulations for Landlords
And much more.
Here’s a snapshot of the event and some words from those who attended:
We like to say a big thank you to Lancashire Cricket Club for allowing us to host our event and to all of the speakers who took their time to help deliver a fantastic event:
- Andrew Harrison and Steven Curley – homes4u
- Jayne Wilson – C&C Insurance Brokers Ltd
- Saffery Champness – Chartered Accountants
- Rhys Edwards – LIFT-Mortgages
- Nick Hall – Saffery Champness
If you had a ticket but were unable to attend, please register to request more information.