Looking for a property for sale?
Our dedicated sales advisors are highly experienced in selling a wide variety of property, from city apartments to suburban homes, new developments to investment properties. The basis of our sales service is a commitment to offering honest and professional advice which is reflected at every point in the process.
Whether you are a first-time buyer looking to get on the property ladder, a residential buyer in a chain, or are making a buy-to-let purchase, small or large scale, we have the expertise to guide you through every aspect.
We have a wide selection of property for sale throughout Manchester and Altrincham, all of which is advertised on our website www.homes4u.co.uk. The site is regularly updated to show only current property and you can subscribe to search feeds to keep you up-to-date with the type of property you want.
Our dedicated viewings representatives are on hand to answer questions and offer advice and we will arrange appointments at times to suit you.
There is a dedicated sales team in each of our branches. We utilise email, SMS, post and telephone to ensure that we keep you updated with new and suitable properties and once you have found your perfect property to buy, with progress on your purchase.
We are members of The Property Ombudsman, demonstrating our commitment to professionalism and have held Investors in People status for over 10 years, reflecting our commitment to people and to training.
12 Steps of buying a property
- Step 1: Speak to an IFA and get your mortgage agreed in principle
- Step 2: Register your details with homes4u to be kept up to date with properties
- Step 3: Find your perfect property, make a formal offer ‘subject to contract’
- Step 4: Apply for your mortgage and decide on what type of survey you want.
- Step 5: Instruct a solicitor and pay for your searches
- Step 6: Get quotes for any works your survey report recommends..
- Step 7: Negotiate your final sales price through your agent.
- Step 8: Book with your solicitor to sign contracts and pay deposit
- Step 9: Exchange Contracts – you are now fully committed to buying
- Step 10: Arrange immediate insurance cover
- Step 11: Agree completion date with your solicitor and plan your move
- Step 12: Completion day- arrange to get your keys, and move in!