On Monday it was announced that we are now in a further National Lockdown, but what does that mean if you are looking to move? Unlike March 2020 the housing market will stay open and guidance has been produced for home moves which states:
“You can still move home. People outside your household or support bubble should not help with moving house unless absolutely necessary. Estate and letting agents and removals firms can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings. Follow the national guidance on moving home safely, which includes advice on social distancing, letting fresh air in, and wearing a face covering.”
At homes4u we work within both Government and Industry Guidance to ensure the health and safety of our team and the public;
- Please start looking for your perfect home by visiting the search pages on our website https://www.homes4u.co.uk/property-search/
- We are not accepting walk in’s to our branches, to discuss your requirement with our team please telephone or email https://www.homes4u.co.uk/about/branches/
- All initial viewings will be online and virtual as part of a two stage viewing process. A member of our team will arrange this for you using our online viewing portal.
- Following a virtual viewing, if you are seriously interested in making an offer, we will arrange a controlled in person viewing.
- We have produced our guidance for the public please visit https://www.homes4u.co.uk/guidance-for-the-public/
If you would like to discover the value of your home, for sale or for rent, we are offering both in person or virtual appointments. To discuss options call
Steven Curley Head of Sales 0161 236 8606 or
Poppy Lockwood Head of Lettings 0161 236 0202