homes4u form partnership with Mortgage Advice Bureau
At homes4u we are always looking for ways to add value to our customer service. At the beginning of 2017 we formed a partnership with Mortgage Advice Bureau through which, we can now offer market leading financial advice.
Whether you are buying your first home, are an investor, remortgaging or are restructuring your investment lending, our in-house financial advisor can help with any mortgage queries you may have. His name is Mo and here is a little introduction…
Hi, I’m Mo. I currently work with homes4u as a Financial Advisor as part of a newly formed inter company partnership. I can provide mortgage and protection advice to first time buyers, existing homeowners, and those wishing to seek advice on buy to let mortgages. In my working career I have gained many years of experience in both customer and financial services. My out of work interests are spending time with my family and playing sport with friends. I look forward to being able to help each and every one of you in the future!
If you are not already familiar with Mortgage Advice Bureau, they are a company that offer expert mortgage advice across the UK through a network of over 950 advisers. As one of the leading mortgage specialists in the UK, Mortgage Advice Bureau are ideally suited to take the hassle and stress out of searching and comparing mortgages.
Mortgage Advice Bureau can provide:
- Access to over 11,000 mortgage deals from more than 90 lenders.
- Flexible appointment times including evenings and weekends.
- Free movers protection for customers.
- Excellent administration support for quick mortgage offers.
- Hassle free, professional, friendly advice.
- Experienced advisers capable of handling complex circumstances.
- Appointments in branch, at your home or place of work.
- A customer satisfaction rating of 93% from over 2,000 responses. 93% of our customers said they would recommend us to their friends and family.
Mortgage products and interest rates are constantly changing and can be tiresome to keep up to date with. With our partnership with Mortgage Advice Bureau we can now offer you access to the UK’s largest database of mortgage deals.
Do you want to know how much money could be available for you to lend? Maybe it is coming up to the time to remortgage and you just want to see what rates are out there at the minute. Now is a great time to come in for a mortgage review. If you would like to arrange an appointment, please call Mo on 0161 236 0202 or email him at email@example.com.