New Property Managers Join Our Team
We would like to welcome two new property managers to the team at homes4u.
Robyn Young and Colm Maloney have joined the Property Management team based in our Withington Branch. On a day to day basis they look after a portfolio of properties, ensuring high levels of customer care for landlords and tenants under our 'Gold' property management service.
Robyn has joined us from a large corporate agency and has experience of managing property throughout the UK. Colm's previous experience has been in the Banking Industry where he gained key transferable skills such as delivering outstanding customer service. Property was always a sector he had been keen to get into and he has really taken to the role. Both new starters have already had some lovely feedback from Tenants and Landlords.
Our property management portfolio currently stands at 1500 properties. Our Property Accounts team to ensure correct and speedy processing of funds, from rents to deposits and our managed arrears level is on average less than 2%.
We have dedicated separate rentals and property management teams, to enable the most thorough and effective service for both Landlords and Tenants.
Our property management service features:
- Advice on valuation, market conditions and advertising strategy.
- Competitively priced Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
- Comprehensive marketing of your property via our top-ranking site
- Marketing on Zoopla and Rightmove
- ‘To Let’ Boards.
- Regular feedback for Landlords on viewings and the marketing process.
- Fully accompanied viewings, always with notice.
- Quality tenancy agreements, regularly updated.
- Negotiation with suitable tenants & effective tenant referencing.
- Setting up of direct debits, rent collection, monthly accounting to owner.
- Deposit administration- including protection.
- Management of maintenance and approved contractors.
- 24/7 emergency line for tenants.
- Detailed advice & statements.
- Debt monitoring & service of appropriate notices.
- Detailed content & condition inventories, and periodic inspections.
- Dedicated compliance team.
- Advice and help on legal pitfalls, safety checks & best practice.
- Ongoing key management.
- Quotes for specialised landlord and tenant insurance.
If you have a property and are looking for tenants, or have a rental property and are looking for a property management agent please get in touch or complete our online Valuation Request and we will call you back.