Property Investment: 12 Reasons to buy in Manchester
So you have decided to buy a property investment, but can’t decide where to invest. Here are 12 reasons you should choose Manchester for your property investment.
- Manchester boasts one of the largest economies in the country.
- Manchester has been voted ‘Best UK City to live in’ twice in The Global Liveability Survey, complied by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Manchester will share in and expected £50 billion of growth created by the Northern Powerhouse scheme.
- This growth will create over 70,000 new jobs for the city as
- well as increase the population by up to 125,000 new inhabitants
- Residential development levels in Manchester are at their highest levels since 2008.
- There is currently planning permission granted for 20,000 new homes in the city centre, Salford and Salford Quays
- In 2016 the number of sites under construction are set to increase by 50% on the previous year.
- HSBC named Manchester as the number one city for property yields in the UK.
- Manchester is one of only two cities in the country where yields are higher than 2007.
- Manchester’s gross rental yields are forecasted to increase 24% by 2020.
- House prices are forecasted to rise by 21% up to 2020.
- The total student population within an hours drive of Manchester City Centre is reported as around 350,000.
How we can help with your property investment.
If you are looking for Property Investment in Manchester, our sales team are highly experienced in all aspects. Whether you are looking for a single property, existing buy-to-let portfolio or new builds we are best placed to offer professional advice. Take your time to browse our available properties or visit our investment pages for more information.
Once you have bought your Property Investment we are here to assist with the letting and management for you. We offer fully-managed ‘Gold’ services which means we look after everything from finding the tenant to moving them out and all that goes in between. We also offer a ‘Silver’ let-only option for landlords who would like to manage tenancies themselves.
For larger portfolios and corporate clients we can cater specific packages. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.