Update on our branches
Legislative changes earlier in the week enables agents to resume work. Currently we are undertaking risk assessments to ensure we are able to work within the Government Guidance for working safely. We are also reviewing our procedures in line with the guidance for home moving.
It will be a phased return and we are taking time to put clear procedures in place to protect the health and safety of our team, clients, tenants and contractors.
A selection of key points from the guidance are;
- It is strongly recommended that all initial viewings should be virtual.
- In person viewings will be limited to persons from a single household.
- Group/open house viewings must not take place.
- Social distancing guidelines must be observed.
- Visits to properties will be strictly by appointment only.
- Agents should operate using an appointment system for visits to their offices.
- Agents should not drive clients to appointments.
- No work should be carried out by a person who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild or anyone who has been asked to self-isolate.
Below are the links to the relevant guidance, please do take time to read these
Our remote team continue to be on hand to assist you with your property needs and can be conatcted on our usual numbers.