Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions for the Website
1. The promoter is homes4u Group Ltd (company no. 4051078) whose registered office is at 414 Wilmslow Road, Withington, Manchester, M20 3BW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of homes4u Group Ltd and their immediate relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry for the competition is valid only on homes4u Group Ltd.’s Facebook and Twitter social media pages
6. Only one entry per person per platform will be accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry are outlined on the competition post. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner(s) will be chosen by the timescale outlined on the competition post. They will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook on the day of the announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15.The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. homes4u Group Ltd.‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
20. homes4u Group Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.