Let us help you manage your investments
homes4u are one of Manchester’s longest established Property Management Companies. We have been offering competitively priced services to Landlords since 1990, services which have won homes4u multiple industry awards. Why? Because we are committed to making tenancies stress-free for Landlords and Tenants alike.
How we will help
We will put all of our resources into helping you make the most of your investment property. Things like a full responsive, multi-platform website; established high-street presence in Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield, Withington and Altrincham; our established brand; experience in every type of property from apartments and flats, HMO’s to Private Halls and our bespoke lettings software, all supported by a professional and enthusiastic team, to assist you with your property needs as a Landlord, whether you are renting your second home, a first-time property investor, or an established investor.
Why choose us?
Our property management portfolio currently stands at 1500 properties and our managed arrears level is on average less than 2%. We have dedicated separate rentals and property management teams, to enable the most thorough and effective service.
In addition, we have a property accounts team, ensuring correct and speedy processing of funds, from rents to deposits, all part of our Central Services Hub, which also provides marketing, IT and training to strengthen our services and our team.
As reassurance to both Landlords and Tenants, we are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Lettings, as well as mydeposits and the National Landlords Association.
We know you want to be looked after by qualified professionals, so our property teams undertake industry recognised qualifications, as well as regularly attending training courses and seminars to stay up to date with latest market trends and industry regulations.
We have a dedicated compliance team within our Property Management Department. This team was been created to ensure that homes4u offers the best possible service to its clients and tenants, keeping up-to-date with the ever-growing set of rules and regulations that govern our sector.
Key features of our Property Management service includes
- Move in guidance and key sign out.
- Comprehensive photographic ingoing inventory, undertaken by one of our property managers.
- 24 hour emergency phone line for tenants manned by our property managers.
- Key holding and management.
- Protection of the tenancy deposit with Mydeposit.
- Regular inspections reports during the tenancy.
- Access to our panel of approved contractors.
- Organisation of quotes, repairs and maintenance*
- Furniture upgrades and replacements arranged with our approved contractors.
- Dedicated compliance team focused on ensuring properties are up to date with legislation.
- Ordering of annual Gas Safety Checks with Gas Safe registered engineers*
- Organisation of Periodic electric certificates where applicable .
- Arrangement of Legionella risk assessments*
- Organisation of PAT, fire alarm, fire extinguisher and emergency lighting testing *
- Application for property licenses where required.
- On-going administration of property licences, including renewals.
- Compliance with The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations 2015.
- Full management of Landlord immigration right to rent legislation.
- Issuing of legal notices relating to tenants not compliance with tenancy terms.
- Serving of required notices as tenancy end date approaches.
- Negotiation of applicable new rent level if tenancy is being renewed.
- Rent reviews and increases on periodic tenancies.
- Automatic re advertising of the property prior to existing tenant leaving .
- Comprehensive photographic outgoing inventory.
- Negotiation of the deposit allocation with tenants and Mydeposits.
- Rent payments transferred into your account.
- Regular statements emailed (posted on request)
- Period statements for tax returns when required.
- CMP provided by Client Money Protect
- Redress provided by The Property Ombudsman