- Separate Kitchen and Living Room
- Hard Wood Effect Flooring Throughout
- Downstairs W/C and En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- 0.2 Mile walk to Ardwick School
- 0.9 Mile walk to the University of Manchester
- 0.5 Mile walk to Manchester Infirmary Hospital
- Located in Grove Village
- Excellent Local Transport Links
Kitchen (2.92 x 2.40)
Kitchen to the front aspect with eye and base level units and wall mounted boiler. Stainless steel sink and integrated cooker and hob.
Living Room (5.94 x 3.53)
Living room to the rear aspect giving access to the rear garden via uPVC double doors. Central pendants and radiator with storage located under the stairs.
Bedroom One (3.58 x 2.88)
Master bedroom to the front aspect with central ceiling rose pendant, radiator and use of it's own en suite comprising of shower unit, W/C and hand basin with frosted glass uPVC to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two (4.02 x 2.57)
Second bedroom located at the rear of the property over looking the rear garden with central ceiling rose pendant, radiator and uPVC window.
Bedroom Three (3.07 x 1.94)
Final bedroom to the rear aspect with central ceiling rose pendant, uPVC window and radiator.
Bathroom consisting of full white suite that includes bath with mixed tap, W/C and hand basin.