Looking to sell your property?
homes4u first opened in 1990, and we are one of the longest established Estate Agents in Manchester. The basis of our sales services is a commitment to offering honest and professional advice, and this is reflected at every step of the process We are experienced in a wide variety of sales from city apartments to suburban family homes, investment property to buy-to-let portfolios.
How we will help sell your home
We will put all of the homes4u resources into selling your home: a proven website updated in real time; high-street presence; homes4u’s recognised brand and our existing relationships. All of these are supported by a professional and enthusiastic team in order to achieve a speedy sale at the best possible price.
Why choose us?
We have a high profile high-street presence with four branches in, Altrincham, Manchester City Centre, Fallowfield and Withington. We have dedicated sales teams in each and when you choose homes4u to sell your home it will be multi-listed throughout all locations.
We maintain an active database of potential buyers - those looking to get onto the property ladder for the first time, buyers wanting to move up the housing ladder and those looking to purchase a property for investment. This gives us a foundation of ready, willing and able buyers.
As members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme we demonstrate our commitment to customer service. We have held Investors in People status for over 10 years and our property team undertake National Federation of Property People qualifications, so you can be assured that you are being looked after by knowledgeable professionals.
Our sales service features:
- Valuation, market conditions and advertising strategy.
- Competitively- priced Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
- Comprehensive marketing of your property, including adverts in the local MEN paper, online on our top-ranking site homes4u.co.uk which is updated in real time and top portals Zoopla and Rightmove.
- 'For Sale’ Board at the property, if required.
- Professional floor plans.
- Regular feedback on viewings and the marketing process.
- Fully accompanied viewings arranged to your requirements and always with notice.
- Matching of your property to a substantial and active database of ready, willing and able buyers, who are updated by SMS, email, phone and post.
- Negotiation of the best possible sale at the best possible price.
- Guidance, support and updates throughout the sales process.
- Recommendations for competitively-priced local solicitors and financial advisors.
- No sale, no fee and no hidden costs or charges.